Are you a Caregiver looking for Employment?
Optimum Senior Care is always looking for qualified and experienced Caregivers and CNA’s (Certified Nursing Assistants) to assist seniors with their home care needs. Care levels range from plain companionship and errands to full personal care.
Optimum will match your comfort and skill levels to our client’s needs to find an appropriate position for you. We offer flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
Optimum Senior Care offers the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Full Time – Part Time hours
- Live-in caregiver opportunities
- Come and go employment opportunities
- Day or Night shifts
- Weekday or Weekend hours
- Long-term or temp/seasonal
- Chicago and Suburban Locations
If interested in becoming a member of our dedicated home care team, please forward your resume to
or, call our recruitment line at
You will be advised to bring the following documentation to your appointment:
- Proof of work authorization in the U.S. (Permanent Resident Card or US Passport)
- Valid State ID or Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Copy of recent criminal background check from the Illinois State Police (if applicable and if it’s not older than 6 months)
- Certificate of completion of 8-hour training (if applicable)
- Copy of T.B. test (if applicable)
- Drug Screen results (if applicable)
- Licenses and certifications (if applicable)